A picnic lunch on a beautiful summer day is the perfect way to spend some quality time with family and friends. Feel the sun on your face, and the wind in your hair as you snack on delicious food, such as the food listed below, from one of the grocery stores in Chapel Hill.
- Watermelon, previously sliced, makes for a juicy and sweet addition to any picnic. After all, it likely evokes childhood memories of warm summer days.
- Steamed edamame, or sugar snap peas, are quick and easy to eat with your fingers.
- Snack on hummus and veggies. Made with chickpeas, this snack won’t go bad in the sun, and it always tastes satisfying on a hot day.
- Grab a baguette and a variety of cheeses.
- Make spiced cold chicken in advance. It’s easy to make and tastes good cold. This chicken is made with sweet paprika, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Make your picnic lunch today and enjoy a beautiful day outdoors!
Are you on the lookout for a place to call home in Chapel Hill? If so, make sure to contact us about our luxury multi-family housing community or to see our apartments.