Summer time and the living is easy…. at The Townhomes at Chapel Watch Village in Chapel Hill, NC, we’re determined to make the most of these last (hot) days of summer!
We’re searched high and low for some of the best resources for ways to wind down summer in Chapel Hill, and here’s a collection of some of the best links and ideas we could find:
1) Take a Chapel Hill Ice Cream Sandwich Crawl. Chapel Hill Magazine put together a list of the 5 top ice cream sandwiches across town. These aren’t the grocery store ice cream sandwiches from your childhood – they’re a selection of gourmet treats designed especially for adults!
2) Laugh it up in Carrboro. Need a night out with some AC and laughs? Check out the local comedic talent at The Arts Center at The Chuckle and Chortle Comedy Show in Carrboro in mid-August!
3) Meet the Heels. Tarheel nation is gearing up and ready for a whole new season of UNC sports. Head out and meet the new UNC football team, women’s soccer and volleyball teams at Kenan Stadium on August 8, where they’ll be signing autographs (plus food trucks, kids stuff & more!)
4) Take a dip in the pool. The pool at Townhomes at Chapel Watch Village is still open and ready for YOU to come by and take a dip! Or, if you’re not the swimming type, pull up one of our lounge chairs and enjoy some of those early August rays on our spacious pool deck.
5) Eat some peaches. Get ‘em while they’re still in season… it won’t last much longer! Check out the selection at Chapel Hill Farmer’s Market and make a cobbler, pie, or just eat them fresh!